The Legislative Department and the State Student Representatives are teaming up together to create a PSA on distracted driving. We are looking for other interested teens to participate in a Skype brainstorming session and possibly attend a planning meeting at the state office during the summer. The PSA will be filmed during the state convention in October. We will hold two Skype sessions one on April 18th, 7pm (Thursday), and the other on April 21st, 3pm (Sunday). If you have a teen interested in participating have them contact one of us prior to the Skype session so we can collect their Skype contact information. Contact: Dorothy Gardner – email@example.com, Angel Davis – Angeld@mopta.org, or Meagan Gardner – Meagang@mopta.org
The Missouri PTA Winter Packet is available and provides you and your unit a wealth of information which assures that your unit will have a strong finish to the school year. This year MOPTA is providing this information electronically.
How to locate the WINTER PACKET:
1. Go to www.mopta.org and select the log in tab
2. Enter your username and password - you received this information when you activated your card.
3. Select the PTA Members Section Tab
4. Select Tools from the drop down tab
5. Select 2013 Winter Packet - this will have the complete packet for your review and use.
6. Please share this information with your unit/officers
How to locate the LEGISLATIVE HANDBOOK:
The Legislative Handbook is available under the Legislation Tab then select the Advocacy Resource tab.
If your unit needs a hard copy of the Winter Packet—email firstname.lastname@example.org and request one. Limit one per unit